The Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in corporation with the Hashemite University publish a high-quality journal devoted to Earth and Environmental Sciences.
Jordan Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences (JJEES) is an international quarterly peer-reviewed research journal established in 2008 and issued by the Deanship of Scientific Research at the Hashemite University, in corporation with the Jordanian Scientific Research and Innovation Support Fund at the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (ISSN 1995-6681).
Aims and Scope
Jordan Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences (JJEES) aims to provide a forum for a broad blend of scientific and technical papers to reflect the evolving needs of the Earth and Environmental Sciences.
The JJEES main goal is to publish novel and innovative original research articles, short communications, and review articles encompassing all fields of earth and environmental sciences including but not limited to geology, land, water, air and plant fields. English is the communication language of the journal. The JJEES welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and academic excellence.
Professor Fayez Ahmad, The Hashemite University, Zarqa, Jordan.
Dr. Mohammed Al-Qinna, The Hashemite University, Zarqa, Jordan.
Editorial board: (Arranged Alphabetically)
- Prof. Dr. Abdalla Abu Hamad, University of Jordan.
- Prof. Dr. Khaled Al Tarawneh, Al-Hussein Bin Talal University.
- Prof. Dr. Muheeb Awawdeh, Yarmouk University.
- Prof. Dr. Nezar Al-Hammouri, The Hashemite University.
- Prof. Dr. Rakad Ta’ani, Al Balqa Applied University.
- Prof. Dr. Reyad Al Dwairi, Tafila Technical University.
- Prof. Dr. Tayel El-Hasan, Mutah University.
International Advisory Board:(Arranged Alphabetically)
- Prof. Dr. Abdulkader Abed, University of Jordan, Jordan.
- Prof. Dr. Ayman Suleiman, University of Jordan, Jordan.
- Prof. Dr. Chakroun-Khodjet El Khil, Campus Universitaire, Tunisienne.
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Külls, Technische Hochschule Lübeck, Germany.
- Prof. Dr. Eid Al-Tarazi, The Hashemite University, Jordan.
- Prof. Dr. Fayez Abdulla, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan.
- Prof. Dr. Hasan Arman, United Arab Emirates University, U.A.E.
- Prof. Dr. Hassan Baioumy, Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Malaysia.
- Prof. Dr. Khaled Al-Bashaireh, Yarmouk University, Jordan.
- Dr. Madani Ben Youcef, University of Mascara, Algeria.
- Dr. María Flor Taboada, Universidad De León, Spain.
- Prof. Dr. Mustafa Al- Obaidi, University of Baghdad, Iraq.
- Dr. Nedal Al Ouran, Balqa Applied University, Jordan.
- Prof. Dr. Rida Shibli, The Association of Agricultural Research Institutions in the Near East and North Africa, Jordan.
- Prof. Dr. Saber Al-Rousan, University of Jordan, Jordan.
- Prof. Dr. Sacit Özer, Dokuz Eylul University, Turkey.
- Dr. Sahar Dalahmeh, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden.
- Prof. Dr. Shaif Saleh, University of Aden, Yemen.
- Prof. Dr. Sherif Farouk, Egyptian Petroleum Institute, Egypt.
- Prof. Dr. Sobhi Nasir, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
- Prof. Dr. Sofian Kanan, American University of Sharjah, U.A.E.
- Prof. Dr. Stefano Gandolfi, University of Bologna, Italy.
- Prof. Dr. Zakaria Hamimi, Banha University, Egypt.
Associate Editorial Board: (Arranged Alphabetically)
- Prof. Dr. Ali Al-Juboury, Mosul University, Iraq.
- Dr. Bernhard Lucke, Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, Erlangen (FAU), Germany.
- Prof. Dr. Dhirendra Pandey, University of Rajasthan, India.
- Prof. Dr. Eduardo García-Meléndez, University of León, Spain.
- Prof. Dr. Franz Fürsich, Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, Erlangen (FAU), Germany.
- Prof. Dr. Olaf Elicki, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany.
Editorial Board Support Team:
- Language Editor: - Dr. Halla Shureteh, The Hashemite University, Jordan.
- Publishing Layout: - Obada Al-Smadi, The Hashemite University, Jordan.
" INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS "
The manuscript must contain the title and abstract, keywords, introduction, methodology, results and discussion, conclusions, and recommendations if necessary. The system of international units must be used. Scientific abbreviations may be used provided that they are mentioned when first used in the text. Include the name(s) of any sponsor(s) of the research contained in the paper, along with grant number(s).Manuscript should be submitted via email to the Editor-in-Chief: email@example.com (including tables and illustrations):
A cover letter statement from the authors should be provided to the Editor-in-Chief /Journal to affirm that the submission represents work that has not been published previously and is not currently being considered by another journal. Also, a confirmation that each author has seen and approved the contents of the submitted manuscript. A copy of the Cover Letter to be used can be found in the JJEES forms.
A statement transferring copyright from the authors should be provided to the Editor-in-Chief / Journal to enable the publisher to disseminate the author's work to the fullest extent is required before the manuscript can be accepted for publication. A copy of the Copyright Transfer Agreement to be used can be found in the JJEES forms.
Articles, communications or editorials published by JJEES represent the sole opinion of the authors. The publisher bears no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information published by JJEES.
Prof. Dr. Fayez Ahmad
Deanship of Scientific Research
The Hashemite University P.O. Box 150458, P.C.13115, Zarqa, Jordan
Tel.: 00962 53903333 Ext. 4235
Fax: 00962 53826823